The new Define 7 Compact takes the strongest features of the contemporary 7 Series design and places them in a conveniently compact frame.
A cleaner look
Brushed aluminum front and interchangeable side panels give a very clean look
Compact yet spacious
The versatile layout of the Define 7 Compact allows you to maximize the potential of the small footprint with full-size ATX hardware to meet your exact needs. For example, you can easily fit GPUs up to 360 mm with a 240 mm radiator in the top – or up to 360/280 mm front radiators with GPUs under 305 mm.
- Solid construction with industrial high-density sound damping helps maintain whisper-quiet operation
- Brushed aluminum front and top-latching side panels offer a clean sophisticated look
- Top panel effortlessly swaps from solid steel to filtered ventilation
- Install up to 7x 120 mm or 4x 140 mm fans, and radiators up to 360 mm
- 1x 120 mm and 1x 140 mm Dynamic X2 fans included
- Ventilated PSU shroud with two-part removable cover for optimal coverage and front radiator support
Robust Front I/O
Five front USB ports including a fast-charging USB 3.1 Gen 2 type-C at up to 10 Gbps.
You can fit two 2.5”/3.5” drives beneath the shroud and two SSDs behind the backplate.
More in store
A pair of SSDs are easily mounted straight on the PSU shroud.
Front, top and base
Easy-to-clean high airflow nylon filters.
Remove the entire top to build and route with zero hindrance
Product number manufacturer:
Front fans diameters supported:
Front radiator sizes supported:
Rear fans diameters supported:
Top fans diameters supported:
Top radiator sizes supported:
Number of power supplies:
Supported power supply form factors:
Front panel I/O
USB 3.1 (Gen 1) type A ports:
USB 3.1 (Gen 2) type C ports:
ATX, micro ATX, Micro-ITX
Aluminium, Steel, Tempered glass
Maximum CPU cooler height:
Maximum graphics card length:
Number of expansion slots:
Supported hard disk drive sizes:
No reviews have been placed yet. Be the first to review this product. Click here to write a review.