ALL THE WATTS, NONE OF THE DECIBELS.
CORSAIR RMx series fully modular power supplies are built with the highest quality components to deliver 80 PLUS Gold efficient power to your PC, with virtually silent operation.
80 PLUS GOLD CERTIFIED
High efficiency operation for lower power consumption, less noise and cooler temperatures.
TUNED FOR LOW NOISE OPERATION
A specially set fan curve ensures that, even at full load, fan noise is kept to a minimum.
ZERO RPM FAN MODE
At low and medium loads the cooling fan switches off entirely for near-silent operation.
100% ALL JAPANESE 105°C CAPACITORS
Premium internal components ensure unwavering power delivery and long-term reliability.
FULLY MODULAR CABLES
Only connect the cables your system needs, making clean and tidy builds easier.
A 160mm-long casing ensures an easy fit in almost all modern enthusiast PC cases.
Your guarantee of reliable operation that will last across several system builds.
- 80 PLUS Gold efficiency, delivering 90% energy efficiency at real world load conditions
- ZeroRPM mode for fanless operation at low loads and outstanding noise reduction
- 135mm thermally controlled fan spins up as needed
- Fully modular cables for easy installation, less clutter, and helps maximize airflow through your computer’s chassis
- Engineered to meet maximum power output at a server-grade 50°C temperature rating
- Over-voltage protection, under-voltage protection, short circuit protection, over power protection, and over temperature protection provide maximum safety to your critical system components
- Safety and Agency Approvals: FCC, ICES, CE, UL / CUL, CSA, C-Tick/RCM, TUV, CB, CU, KC Mark, RoHS, WEEE, RoHS (China), REACH
Product number manufacturer:
CPU power connector (4+4 pins):
EPS power connector (8-pin):
Floppy drive power connectors:
Motherboard power connector:
20+4 pin ATX
PCI Express power connectors (6+2 pin):
Max output current (+12V):
Max output current (+3.3V):
Max output current (+5V):
Max output current (+5Vsb):
Max output current (-12V):
Maximum input current (@110V):
Mean time between failures (MTBF):
No reviews have been placed yet. Be the first to review this product. Click here to write a review.